Need: Donations for Bass pans

  • seventhheaven41
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      We are Seventh Heaven Rat Rescue. We are located in south central Indiana. We take in unwanted pocket pets as well as dogs when we can. We recently purchased 3 used Critter Nation cages. Unfortunately they do not have pans. We are requesting any donation of any kind for the pans. No matter how small. There is a donation page on our website. Thank you!

      seventhheaven41@...

      rattieloves@...

      https://www.facebook.com/seventhheaven.ratrescue

      http://seventhheavenratrescue.webs.com/