Used blankets & donations.

  • Seventh Heaven
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      We are Seventh Heaven Rat Rescue located in south central Indiana.  We are a small rescue funded entirely out of pocket for rats, other small pets and dogs.  We are in desperate dire need of used blankets and also donations for pans for 3 of our rat cages.  We aquired the cages second hand and they did not have pans with them.  We have a donation tab on our website however we are not 501c so it is not tax deductable.  Any amout is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!