RE: [SHARE_SHelter-And-REscue] Does Your Senior Dog Need a Cart but You Can't Afford it?

  • Mary Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      Wanted to pass this on to those who might need a pet cart.

      Something worth checking out I think.

      MJ

      To: SHARE_SHelter-And-REscue@yahoogroups.com
      From: mkoplow@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:55:55 +0000
      Subject: [SHARE_SHelter-And-REscue] Does Your Senior Dog Need a Cart but You Can't Afford it?

      Forwarded message - for info, please visit
      https://www.facebook.com/TheRollingDogProject

      Does Your Senior Dog Need a Cart but You Can't Afford it?

      My goal is to provide people who cannot acquire a cart for their disabled pets a cart free of charge. Yes, that's what I said FREE!

      Description
      I custom build dog wheelchairs using pvc pipe. All carts are donated and I don't have any desire to sell them. I started building them nearly 2 years ago when one of my dogs became paralyzed from cancer and now I have another handicapped that has been in a cart her entire life. The only reason I use pvc is plain and simple, there is not another material that I can build them out of and still give them all away.

      I have figured out ways to increase the strength and have built them for dogs weighing between 5lbs and 110lbs. and 1 cat also. If you need a cart and can build your own i will do everything I can to get you the information needed to do so.

      I do accept donations in the form of gift cards to stores that I purchase supplies from and 100% of your money will go to helping animals whose people cannot afford to purchase a cart. If you can afford to purchase your dog a cart, please do so. I am looking to help the people who cannot so if your wanting
      something just because it's free you will be taking from someone who really needs it.

      My time is stretched thin and I do this by myself so understand that I am doing what I can, as fast as I can. I get the question often about why I do this and the answer is always the same. Somebody has to and it might as well be me! I hope this answers some of the questions I have been getting. Anything else jsut message me. Thanks for visiting.

      Jerry West

      http://links.causes.com/s/clGqvt?r=Uq1K
      https://www.facebook.com/TheRollingDogProject/info