In need of two horse blankets waterproof weather resistant for my two colts NY

  • Lisa S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      I live upstate NY between Oneonta and Cobleskill off of I88. I am in need of two weatherproof waterproof for my yearling and two year old. Sizes between 66- 68. The sheds not finished and I want them to be blanketed. I would Appreciate it and so would Duke and Toronado. Thank you. My email is cheech8365@...