Re: [AnimalWishList] In need of Igloos or dog houses

  • grace taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
      Where are you located?

      --- On Sun, 11/25/12, angelwbrokenwings <amy.affrunti@...> wrote:

      From: angelwbrokenwings <amy.affrunti@...>
      Subject: [AnimalWishList] In need of Igloos or dog houses
      To: AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 25, 2012, 12:28 AM

      Hello all! I am in need of some type of dog house or igloos. Our rescue is in the process of having 3 dogs and 8 pups removed from a neglectful owner, but while the process is moving slowly these guys are living outside and we need to get them some shelter. Please help if you can. <3

    • angelwbrokenwings
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
        Hi, I posted this earlier, but neglected to include my location(duh). Sorry about that.

        Hello all! I am in need of some type of dog house or igloos. Our rescue is in
        the process of having 3 dogs and 8 pups removed from a neglectful owner, but
        while the process is moving slowly these guys are living outside and we need to
        get them some shelter. Please help if you can.
        I am located in the suburbs of Chicago, but I'd be willing to drive a bit further for this case. If you think you may be able to help please let me know and I'll figure out how to make distance work. Thank you for the support!