[LOUIE'S LAST CHANCE!!] This is the link where you can donate! Ple ase...

  • Linda Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Spread the LOVE for LOUIE!!!
      Its not Louies fault he was born a Pit Bull, discriminated against since birth. His first owner mutilated his beautiful ears to make him look tough, but theres nothing you could do to Louie to make him mean. Louie has a kind heart and thinks hes a big kid. We found Louie resting under a shade tree at a local church. We know God loves all his creatures and wanted this beautiful boy to find love in the world. I wish I was the right family to give him that, but I can only play a small role in trying to keep him safe until he finds a forever home. But his life is in jepardy, I am not allowed to keep pits at my house and have skinned by for as much time trying to help him, but I face losing my home if Louie isnt gone. I am already passed my deadline, and by Gods grace he has found a rescue, but its all the way in Canada. I know the cost for one person is too high, but if we can all band together and pitch in a dollar or two it could be covered in no time and Louie would be safe! Please spread the love for Louie! Help Louie get to his forever home! Louie just got neutered in Bakersfield, California, and he needs to get to his forever home in Alberta, Canada! He is going to a remarkable rescue there, and they love him already. We are trying to raise the money to pay for gas to get there. If the money is not rasied, Louie will not be able to go to rescue, and may have to end up going to a shelter! Please help Louie

      This is the last effort to help Louie make it to his rescue! Please help save Louie! He has a rescue and a driver if we can raise the funds in time!
      Here is the link to help Louie get to Canada  http://hopeforthehelpless.chipin.com/urgent-transport-funds-for-louie
      --
      Linda Swanson
      parhiscan@...