Please help Wild Oat Aniaml Rescue win $1000. (Today)

  • michelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Today, November 15th.
      Wild Oat Animal Rescue is the group that brings to you the local low cost vaccine clinics. We also are a rescue, we rescue wild animals, horses and farm animals, and a a limited basis, dogs and cats.
      Please help us by voting, we really need this money for the animals, and it will only take a minute to vote.

      You do not have to join the event, just click the link and vote!
      Contest starts at 9am and ends at 11:59 pm tonight, please vote today!

      PLEASE select the option to VOTE and NOT the "like." The likes do not help us at all

      Wild Oat Animal Rescue has been accepted in the Mercantile Bank of Michigan contest. All we need is your "VOTE!" Simply click on the provided link, select VOTE to the right of our name, on the voting page, and we could win $1000. It is that simple! Liking the page will not help us win!!

      You do NOT have to join the event to vote, just click the link and and follow the simple steps to vote! Thanks!

      http://www.facebook.com/events/191627387640583/

      Thank-you!!!