Super Storm Sandy

  • Maxwell Julian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 9:35 PM
      I live in New Jersey and during our "Super Storm" I was a hero to a baby kitten. I was looking out the window at the wind blowing super hard and power lines just swaying like someone was pilling them down, while looking at the storm thinking to myself the end of the world is near I saw this black and brown kitten balled up on my fence. After seeing her I forgot all about Sandy Super Storm and went into the storm and got her. I felt like a super hero after that. she's at the shelter (very nice one). Hope she find a home. I would have kept her but she was hurt plus I wouldn't been able to afford her. Just sharing my story....
      MallMeNot.com