West Ga area - Need Supplies ....Can you HeLp me Pleazeee ?

  • pawsandclawsrescuenga
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012

      I am not part of any organization or anything,..I simply have taken in starving neglected homeless pets that people either dumped out or neighbors abandoned...in our area....I didnt want the shelters to place them on the kill list so I took them in and Im caring for them...and need help with any type of donation.....I am not married and im on a fixed income w/ dependents.. ..is why I need help with these animals....I dont have much of anything yet...I can pick up things donated if they arent too far of a drive...

      ( I currently have 6 dogs and 14 cats...Im trying to care for and keep out of the shelters..All are fixed..I contacted some rescues and they are at FULL CAPACITY right now...so they cant help me ..right now..!! but I hope to get some of these animals adopted out soon..)

      I have set up a Paypal account for those who live far away and would like to help..Any amount helps...You can reply to this email..and I can give you to that address...It is the same as the one im using here in yahoo groups ...

      Thanks so much for caring enough to listen...

      MY WISHLIST :

      We have a baby who needs vetting..if you can help with that at all ..I would much appreciate it..He will need testing for leukemia..worms..etc and proper shots..

      *Blankets and towels *Cleaning and disinfection supplies *Pet Cages/Houses *Dog cat food, beds, toys *Litter and/or litter boxes *Vitamins,supplements,treats *Brushes,clippers,.. *Shampoos, anti-flea soaps *Antibiotic Ointment for wounds *Flea treatments *Crates WORMER FOR CATS & DOGSIMG_20121102_145223-1-1