Newnan ga - HELP NEEDED TO GET BABY KITTEN VETTED !

  • helpingmehelpthem
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012

      I rescued this baby kitten...My guess it is about 5- 6 weeks old if that..I am asking for your help in getting him to the vet and tested for leukemia...and worms, and whatever testing he needs..

      I have a paypal account..You can email me if you want to help ..

      helpingmehelpthem@ ( yahoo.com)

      Its easier to just to reply to message ..with any questions that you may have.

      Thank you.

      Lynn

      <Photobucket