Needed: Service dog molity harness Modesto, CA

  • monicagilliland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hi, my name is Monica and I have a mobility service dog named Maverick. We are in need of a new mobility harness as the one we have is beyond repair and uncomfortable for Maverick. We've hit a very rough spot financially since I am currently unable to work and my mom (my sole financial support) recently lost her job. A new harness from Bold Lead Designs is $395.
      If you are local, I am more than willing to trade dog training assistance (my career before I became disabled) for help towards a harness.