Spaying cats.

  • Rose Mccool
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2012
      Hello everyone this is Rose. I am updateing everyone that has been requesting my location i live in Franklin, Pa. I have been searching and searching for a lower cost and can't find a thing that is not to far away. There is a lot in Pittsburgh and Erie Pa but i just cant take all three of my cats that far. So now my one cat Babygirl has an Apt on May 21 at my vet for 280 dollars which also includes shots and checking for diseases. because she really needs to get it done now, i just cant wait any longer for her because she keeps getting uti's from this and loosing weight. Please wish me luck and thank you so much everyone that replyed to me and i am still searching for my other two so again more informatin that you can think of would be still greatly appriciated. Thank you so much! Rose.
    • VickieDavis Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2012
        here is the search i did for Pa.
        I dont which is closer to you so you have a bunch to choose from.
        thye are great!
        http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&ix=acb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=pet+fix#hl=en&sa=X&ei=-xKpT_y0GYLegQfXxLjXAQ&ved=0CBkQvwUoAQ&q=pet+fix+pennsylvania&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=d0f8cd49a0fc8cd2&ix=acb&biw=1024&bih=653

        Mother's Day countdown banner
        BannerFans.com
        Dog & Puppy Belly Bands start at $5 each.