Re: [TC_rescue] Happy New Year.

  • HPRESQ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      http://www.pawsgold.petfinder.com/http://s.rs6.net/t?e=nQXeFnDPckg&c=1&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=nQXeFnDPckg&c=3&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=nQXeFnDPckg&c=4&r=1http://www.pawsgold.petfinder.com/http://s.rs6.net/t?e=nQXeFnDPckg&c=5&r=1http://www.pawsgold.petfinder.com/http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-New-Year-.html?soid=1102120688977&aid=nQXeFnDPckg#fblike

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=rkhgyncab&et=1109028867578&s=1&e=0014--rZYqCU3obc4P__uRDlVphOPIEGJ6YHOoRye9WPtPXSt0jSb7AfFL8TC5l5fXl6W18sB4pgiQhdtNiAncVap1VUNVfZ7PLTB2sLUqVy6xi_i3wPbJJIe9GE33lhxzu0BdLTuO-kgE=

      From our family to yours.

      Dear members and friends

      Last year we put out the "GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE" with pictures of all the animals saved by us-you, from shelters around the country.
      This year we really didn't had the time to put it together, but let me tell you that we are happy to tell the Nation that we almost doubled last years numbers.
      387 lives were saved from shelter and different situations around the Nation.
      NOT BAD AT ALL, YOU DID IT!

      We at HPR want to say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of our hearts.
      It is because of you believing in us, your beautiful hearts and your constant support and caring that these lives were saved and the animals saved had a second chance in life.

      Special THANKS to our foster parents, saving these lives would have been impossible without you, we love you and appreciate you.

      To our donors, we really do not say it enough and THANK YOU doesn't seem enough but HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, we couldn't ever do what we do without YOU, it is because of you that our shelter functions, that we can provide for the animals, it is because of you that we can continue doing what we do,do.
      SAVE LIVES AND GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE THAT IS.
      So, THANK YOU.

      To our volunteers, HPR Board Members, we have been through a lot in 2011, looking for a brighter and better future, :)
      THANK YOU for being team players, for just being there.
      For being there in good times and not so good ones.
      Love you guys.

      THANK YOU to our rescue partners and private rescuers, for coming together to save a life, it is only together that we can do this.

      To HPR transporters Air and Ground, THANK YOU, we couldn't bring families together if it weren't for you.

      I hope I have mentioned and remembered everyone, if I didn't please accept my sincere apologies.
      My brain isn't what it use to be, too many animals, lots to do, so what is left of my brain (is called getting old) is only a few less brain cells that surprisingly are still functioning.:)

      Anyway, on behalf of the ANIMALS THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

      Is like I always say, we feed, clean and give the animals a roof over their heads but YOU all of YOU are the real heroes here.
      YOU are the ones that make things happen, there is really no way that we can do this alone.
      What you do is priceless, we wish that all the good you do, do comes back to you in more ways then one, May God bless you always.

      THANK YOU, is really an honor to "know" all of you.

      Best Wishes, blessings and happiness to you and yours, 4 legged children included, for 2012 and always.

      Celene Albano
      HPR Rescue CEO
      501c3 Non-Profit.
      Tax ID # 42-169-3737

      We just had to send it to you, a

       MANEKI NEKO
      YOUR WAY FOR GOOD LUCK!

      GIVE HIM A CLICK...
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=rkhgyncab&et=1109028867578&s=1&e=0014--rZYqCU3oHqJ028fbQHHuTgmxjvCxV8VUsM-Z_Fd680WIFk8cnEdsvB31mnx3af_QD9i1qa2pqjuTyY1QmJmC2Q23YKdzOhBIsmph4heO9KjZlvldDyPPiYAuNWYqbv5AKPXWLZDtVVOjJt-Hd9X-ilvU9W44i0D4DQSxDMniIETZKo0XAXw==

      Quick Links...

      Adoptable pets:

      E-mail:
      General questions:

      Adoptions:

      Telephone #:
      786-999-8239
      Please note that our Christmas fundraiser is still going on, and will be up and running until the end of January, please help us raise very much needed funds.
      If you cannot help please spread the word.
      HPR is a 501C3 organization, your donations are always tax deductible.
      Thank you.
      http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102120688977
      http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001XOXiuHMUerT8qYghGg7RnFCdWcKn3J3t&t=001Rt-gP9d-LK_LxkZzcx8CxQ==&reason=001y5KaVlBn7_Y=&llr=rkhgyncabhttp://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news01
      This email was sent to hpresq@... by hpresq@... |
      Hurricane Pets Rescue | A 501C3 Non-Profit Organization | Miami Beach | FL | 33141
      http://www.pawsgold.petfinder.com/