Care credit

  • starshadow
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2011
      I know it's not the best thing, but Berkeley Dog and Cat referred me to care credit. It's national, will cover you and your family, but is also good for veterinary care. Surprisingly, I qualified. My boarding bill there is paid, and on the care credit, there is no interest if paid in under a year. www.carecredit.com

      Debbie
      I pledge allegiance to the Earth and all the Life which it supports. One Planet in our care, irreplaceable, with sustenance and respect for all.

    • KristiMarie2007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011
        Care Credit is a GOD SEND!

        In a message dated 12/12/2011 3:12:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, junutas@... writes:

        I know it's not the best thing, but Berkeley Dog and Cat referred me to care credit. It's national, will cover you and your family, but is also good for veterinary care. Surprisingly, I qualified. My boarding bill there is paid, and on the care credit, there is no interest if paid in under a year. www.carecredit.com

        Debbie
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth and all the Life which it supports. One Planet in our care, irreplaceable, with sustenance and respect for all.

      • Magda Depa
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
          It is great thing. Most vets don't do 1 year. It costs them a lot of money because since Care Credit does not charge you, they have to charge them (I think like 15% of your bill)
           Sometimes it is better to open up new Credit Card with 6 month 0% financing which citi bank and chase often offer, if you can pay in 6 mo.
          Better for doctor office.
          --
          Make America Beautiful!!! Buy or sell Avon!!
          Check out my web:

          Interested in Fundraiser for your group? Contact me now.
        • PameLa WiLd Marsen
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
            Just make SURE that you pay off the Care Credit loan each month on time, and that you finish making all the payments before the loan period is up.  If even one payment is late, you will be charged an outrageous 26.99 % (!) interest, and could end up paying many times what you borrowed.  Be very careful.  Back in the day, such interest rates were considered usury and were against the law.

            Pam M.

            To: animalwishlist@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
              It's actually not bad when most interest rates jump to 29.99% if they are late.  The reality is, we all sign and agree we will be on time with payments and pay them off in a certain time or face an increased APR or fine.  I know I got a year to pay off $800.  Six months for a little over $400 and I think 24 months for $2400 so they do help and as long as you make your payments, you will do okay.  And they don't say, you have to pay $100 a month if you owe $2400 and you agree to pay it off in 24 months.  They give you a low monthly payment but you need to watch it or you will end up owing a LOT all at once or have a ton of interest added.

              To: animalwishlist@yahoogroups.com
              From: junutas@...
              Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:25:03 -0800