Rocky Mount, NC Heros 4 Angels Taking Donations For Needy Families W/ Pets

  • mikeyzmom29
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      We are doing our yearly pet food and children's toy drive for needy families and need everyone's help this year. Donations have been slow going this year and I don't want to see any child or animal go without. We give out pet food and feed to families that have fallen on hard times as well as toys to their children. This will be our third year doing it and get more and more excited every year we get to do it. If you would like to donate anything,from food to toys, etc., please let me know. Our paypal email is ForTheLuvOfAnimals@.... Thanks everyone!