Needing some help

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      Cliff's notes of this story are lost job, actually several, they went elsewhere, or the place closed. Fell behind on everything, eventually foreclosed, evicted in August. I had a place lined up, that fell through. I stayed with someone in Washington state, but they needed me out of there. Thought I had a caretaker job in Ukiah, CA, only to find out my housing was a trailer, not hooked to water or sewer, so my bathroom was outside, or I could walk across the pasture to the house.

      My son came and got me. I was in Berkeley, CA, for 2 weeks when I came home last night to my stuff in the driveway. He wanted his office back. I've disrupted his life too much.

      My two cats have been in boarding at Berkeley Dog and Cat. I will get them today, I'm crashing at my ex's, but I still owe $200 after I get them.

      My name is Deborah Devney. The cats are Spirit and Sally. If I could get help with this bill, I'd sure appreciate it.

      If you chose to help, don't send ME anything. Send to Berkeley Dog and Cat Hospital, 2126 Haste street, Berkeley, CA 94704 (510) 848-5041.

      I don't expect much--we're all in a bind these days. It was just worth asking.