Donations needed (please help save a life for christmas)

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi I own a small animal rescue and we have three girl rats that are badly in need of tumor surgery. There health is going down hill everyday that they go without there surgery. I have posted everywhere and have only gotten one donation. We have to raise 450$ to help these girls or they are going to have to be pts because there life with these tumors would be close to nothing and will cause them so many more problems then they already have. We ask that all donation go to the vet not to us that way you know for sure that the money is going to our poor girls and not anything else. If we can get a bunch of people to just donate a few dollars then it would really add up. Please if you or anyone you know can help it would be such a wonder Christmas present for these girls. Please email me for all the info.
      If you are able to help we would like all donations to go to the vet not to us. Our vet is chadwell animal hospital there number is 4435128338. Please contact me for our info so you are able to call in with your doantion if you would like to donate privately just ask for them to put it on butters rat house account. ty.