Needed: some money saving coupons for Hills Science Diet prscription CD cat food

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      If anyone on this group happns to have any money saving coupons for Hills Science Diet Canned CD cat food or dry CD cat food you are not using, would you please do me a BIG FAVOR, and mail those MOST NEEDED coupons to me?
      I am on disability, my income is very limited, and one of my cats had recently suffered a urinary blockage. The vet did emergncy surgery on my "little boy", & then he placed him on this type of prescription cat food. This particular food is not cheap, but is the ONLY food Squeakers is allowed to eat for the rest of his life, and this food will prevent future urinary blockages & more emergency life saving surgery.
      Please email me off-list for my mailing address.
      Thanks much
      Kitty in Wisconsin
    • Kim