Please Share - Chip In For 7 Dogs Abandoned By Dogs Deserve Better

  • Shannon Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      http://allendoghouse.chipin.com/support-for-foster-dogs-abandoned-by-dogs-deserve-better

      In 2009 I became a volunteer for Dogs Deserve Better and a year later was hired as their freelance National Rescue Coordinator. In mid-September, 2011 I resigned my position after learning of issues that were unethical and illegal. Also in September, founder Tamira Ci Thayne (founder) and Deana Whitfield (facility manager) visited my home to assess their foster dogs. They took the three most adoptable back to the Good Newz Rehab Center with a promise to come back for the rest. I have not heard from them since.

      DDB has neither offered to help with expenses for the dogs nor have the offered to help re-home them.

      So me, Roxie, Rosie, Buddy, Hokie, Ismay, Hope, and Luca are own our own.

      The vetting and day to day expenses have become overwhelming and I want to make sure these dogs have everything they until I can place them in loving forever homes.

      We would be so very grateful if you could help us.

      It is important for us to as transparent as possible so we have started a Picasa album where we will keep all receipts for your review.http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/animalsabandoned/

      We would also be very grateful if you could share the albums of these dogs in hopes of finding them forever homes. Their albums can be found here:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Animals-Abandoned-By-Rescue-Organizations-Needing-Homes/311608892200092?sk=photos

      Thank you so much for your help and support,
      Hokie

      Rosie
      Luca
      Roxie