People for Animals Pet Photos with Santa Paws - Dec 3& 4 Hillside NJ

  • Daisy Mae, CGC
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Have your pet's photo taken with "Santa Paws" at our Hillside Clinic on:

      Saturday, Dec. 3rd from 9am to 3pm.
      Sunday, Dec. 4th from 9 am to 3pm.

      Get a great keepsake photo and help raise funds for homeless animals. Photos are $10 each.

      No appointment necessary!

      For more information visit our website at www.pfaonline.org.

      All proceeds benefit PFA's homeless animals and our spay/neuter programs.