RE: Needed

  • Darlynn Czerner
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 2, 2011
      In Central FL Orlando/Tampa area. Large 501(c)3 caring for over 150 animals desperately needs materials to repair fencing. We need 16' hog panels, 4x4x8 posts, and 16' treated 2x6x16 boards for bottom rails. The large animals have worked the field fence loose between their separate areas. It was not properly stretched when installed 3 years ago and was not the best choice of fence for the type of animals in our shelter. That's what we get for having to be so frugal. Now we have big animals getting in with smaller animals which creates a feeding problem whereby the big animals eat the food and the smaller ones go hungry. Fifty boards and 50 hog panels would completely solve the problem. Each cross fence requires six hog panels, six bottom boards, and seven 4x4x8s. Please contact me at darlynn@... if you can help by donating any number of panels, posts, or boards. Anyone donating enough material for a complete cross fence will have a "donated by" plaque with "their name and city." Donations are tax deductible. Thanks for reading.