Wanted

  • petluvr77
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello, I am in need of a tank cover only for my Aquariam which houses my 5 Red Ear Sliders. The Tank measures 6 ft long and 18 1/2 inches deep. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can help me with this. I also own cats and they are too curious about the turtles. I currently have a wood board which is badly warping from moisture. The original covers broke. They were glass. A screen would be fine too. I live in the Midway Airport Area, and will pick up if one comes up available. Thank You so much. Maria
    • gormankatrina
      Message 2 of 11 , May 11

        Hi this is very hard for me but I'm disabled and I'm in need of any brand dry cat food and some old toys that are not being played with. I've fallen on some hard times these past 2 months I've been trying to get caught up with gas & light bill as I have an old house with a very old furnace. Please email me for address as I am in the files.

        I am going thru what I have for animals & will post for anyone who needs them.

        Thank you