People for Animals Holiday Tree Lighting and Open House - Dec 17, Hillside NJ

  • Daisy Mae, CGC
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
      People for Animals is hosting a holiday tree lighting and volunteer open house to honor our pets and celebrate the season at its Spay/Neuter Clinic at 401 Hillside Ave, Hillside NJ 07205.

      To purchase a holiday tree tag personalized with your pet's name to be hung on our tree, send $5.00 per tag to:

      People for Animals
      Sparkle for Spays
      401 Hillside Ave
      Hillside, NJ 07205

      PFA is also looking for volunteers to help with events and fundraisers. If you have time and talent, we can use your help.

      So come join us for light refreshments and holiday cheer!

      For more information, visit our website at www.pfaonline.org or call 973-282-0890.
    • Daisy Mae, CGC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
        People for Animals is hosting a holiday tree lighting and volunteer open house on Saturday, December 17 from 4 - 6pm to honor our pets and celebrate the season at its Spay/Neuter Clinic at 401 Hillside Ave, Hillside NJ 07205.

        You can NOW purchase your Sparkle for Spays Tag online by visiting our website:

        http://www.pfaonline.org/2011/sparkle-for-spays-12-17-2011/

        Or by sending $5.00 per tag, per pet name to:

        For more information about People for Animals visit www.pfaonline.org.