People for Animals Pet PHotos with Santa Paws - Dec 3& 4 Hillside NJ

  • Daisy Mae, CGC
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
      Have your pet's photo taken with "Santa Paws" at our Hillside Clinic on Dec 3rd and 4th—9am to 3pm. Get a great keepsake photo and help raise funds for homeless animals. Photos are $10 each. No appointments necessary. Call 973-282-0890 or visit our website at www.pfaonline.org.
    • Ch. Sab
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2011
        i cannot open