People for Animals TGI Fridays Dining Night Fundraiser - Thurs. Dec 1 - NJ

  • Daisy Mae, CGC
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2011
      People for Animals Dining Night at TGI Fridays in Watchung, Thurs. December 1.

      Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011

      Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      Location:

      TGI Fridays
      1701-100 Route 22 West
      Watchung, NJ 07060

      For Every $20 spent, $5.00 will be donated to People for Animals*. Restrictions Apply.

      *You must present the dining night flyer available on our website at

      http://www.pfaonline.org/2011/dine-at-tgi-fridays-12-01-2011/

      for your donation to be counted.

      For more information call 973.282.0890.
    • Daisy Mae, CGC
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2011
        People for Animals Dining Night at TGI Fridays in Watchung, Thurs. December 1.

        Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011

        Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm

        Location:
        TGI Fridays (Blue Star Shopping Center)