Donations (vet surgerys) Baltimore MD

  • Crystal Tranter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Hi I own Butter's Rat House and we have four girls that are in need of surgery for tumors. We haven't gotten in many donations at all and we aren't able to pay for the surgery's on our own and we need help. Please if anyone is able to help us help these little girls it would be helping us save there lives. All donations would go to there vet and not to us so you know it is going for there surgery's. There vet is chadwell animal hospital the doctor is doc Gold and the number is 4435128338. The surgery for each is around 120 to 150$ each. If anyone can help please email me and I can give you any info that you may need. Thank you for your time.