Wanted: X-Small Doggie Diapers (S Everett)

  • Milk N Honey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      I am looking for some X-Small Doggie Diapers for my Toy Pomeranian.

      She isn't incontinent, but due to having Luxating Patella in both hind legs (and needing surgery for such) she is often in too much pain to go potty outside when it's raining, too cold, and in the evening.

      She loves being diapered, rather than go potty outside, when she's in a lot of pain and having a 'bad leg day' (usually caused by the cold rain, or just pure exhaustion from the way she has to hop around).

      When she's having a good day, she naturally loves to go outside to potty, play, and get some fresh air and exercise.

      I encourage her to go out whenever I can, but I let her decide!

      The doggie diapers are only temporary, until she can have the surgery.

      If anyone can help with some diapers it would be Greatly Appreciated!

      I Thank You in advance!!