We need vetting help. East TX

  • Angel Hutto
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
    In case anyone can help or knows of anyone we need vetting help for a pitty pulled from the Fort Worth Shelter. Aggie (aka Agnes) is her name. She was pulled from the Fort Worth shelter Wednesday, October 11th. Aggie is around 4 years of age and looks as if she has been bread nearly to death. She has sores from spending her life in a cage as a breeding factory for some uncaring idiot. She deserves a chance at a better life.
    Aggie is not doing very well at the moment and is in need of vetting. She currently is having trouble breathing, running fever and listless at times. This morning she would not get up and peed on herself. Not a good sign. She will be going to Morton’s in Athens, TX today at 1:30 if anyone can help. The vet said just the blood work alone can run around $150. That doesn’t even include xrays, exam or even medicine. If anyone can help Morton’s number is 903/675-5709. We, Aggie appreciate all the help. We need to get this baby well if she is to find that wonderful forever home.

    Angel and the gang...
    Doxies, Schnauzers, Rotties, Pyrs, Sharpeis, etc... RULE!
    Alpha Kappa Delta, SAC, ASPCA, TXDPS, TX Humane Legislation....
    AAS, BAS, almost MAS-TVCC, Capella, TX A&M Commerce, & I made the Deans list...
  • Pamela Silva
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
      She's so cute, God love her.

      Pamela Silva