Shayna

  • Lea Sou
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      wow, this is alot to take in.. I will take her off the puppy food
      immediatly ! I just thought it would be best for her.I've owned
      several dogs over the years. puppy food never bothered them. but
      any advise that sounds sencable I'll take. not sure about the raw
      food Idea . I use to give Gus hamburge and rice with mixed veggies?
      as a treat raw chicken. I always buy beef bones as a treat too.
      Remidil she's only on it until thursday when her hips are X-rayed.
      it doesn't appear to be working she was quite stiff this morning.
      and whimpery last night. I just want her pain free til x-rays. and
      can figure out what to do from there. I hate steroids anyway. she
      seems to loosen up when she walks around a but. so going to take her
      for a short walk this morning. She so wants to play with her big
      sisters. Willow a short haired pointer and Kyia a german shepherd
      (with great hips)
      I will check out the sites that were sent, as far as a
      homeopathic Vet does anyone know of any in New Hampshire? But I am
      alittle afraid to look at the remidil one.. I really don't want to
      mask her pain to much over use could in my oppinion cause further
      damage couldn't it?
      Lea
      And Na-Na
    • Dogs on Holiday-UK
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2005
        Lea, there are very few good classical homeopaths around, which is why the
        vets they recommend on the Classical Homeopathy for Pets are the best there
        is and believe you me, they really will be able to help her. They are fully
        qualified vets and they don't need to see the dog in order to help; all they
        need are the exact symptoms.

        Christine

        > wow, this is alot to take in.. I will take her off the puppy food
        > immediatly ! I just thought it would be best for her.I've owned
        > several dogs over the years. puppy food never bothered them. but
        > any advise that sounds sencable I'll take. not sure about the raw
        > food Idea . I use to give Gus hamburge and rice with mixed veggies?
        > as a treat raw chicken. I always buy beef bones as a treat too.
        > Remidil she's only on it until thursday when her hips are X-rayed.
        > it doesn't appear to be working she was quite stiff this morning.
        > and whimpery last night. I just want her pain free til x-rays. and
        > can figure out what to do from there. I hate steroids anyway. she
        > seems to loosen up when she walks around a but. so going to take her
        > for a short walk this morning. She so wants to play with her big
        > sisters. Willow a short haired pointer and Kyia a german shepherd
        > (with great hips)
        > I will check out the sites that were sent, as far as a
        > homeopathic Vet does anyone know of any in New Hampshire? But I am
        > alittle afraid to look at the remidil one.. I really don't want to
        > mask her pain to much over use could in my oppinion cause further
        > damage couldn't it?
        > Lea
        > And Na-Na
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Linda & Mike

          > wow, this is alot to take in.. I will take her off the puppy food
          > immediatly ! I just thought it would be best for her.I've owned
          > several dogs over the years. puppy food never bothered them. but
          > any advise that sounds sencable I'll take. not sure about the raw
          > food Idea . I use to give Gus hamburge and rice with mixed veggies?
          > as a treat raw chicken. I always buy beef bones as a treat too.
          > Remidil she's only on it until thursday when her hips are X-rayed.
          > it doesn't appear to be working she was quite stiff this morning.
          > and whimpery last night. I just want her pain free til x-rays. and
          > can figure out what to do from there. I hate steroids anyway. she
          > seems to loosen up when she walks around a but. so going to take her
          > for a short walk this morning. She so wants to play with her big
          > sisters. Willow a short haired pointer and Kyia a german shepherd
          > (with great hips)
          > I will check out the sites that were sent, as far as a
          > homeopathic Vet does anyone know of any in New Hampshire? But I am
          > alittle afraid to look at the remidil one.. I really don't want to
          > mask her pain to much over use could in my oppinion cause further
          > damage couldn't it?
          > Lea
          > And Na-Na
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/DBYolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Lea Sou
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2005
            still not doing well tonight. extremely stiff didn't want to eat. I
            called the emergency hospital in manchester NH. just to ask when
            remidyl was supose to work. I was told like 1/2 hour after given.
            It's definantly not working. I'll be call her vet again tomorrow
            morning . I can't stand to hear her wimper. just breaks my heart.
            even with Nikkis bone cancer I never heard her whimper.. I feel so
            helpless !!
            Lea
          • Lea Sou
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2005
              --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "Lea Sou" <msnmax@y...> wrote:
              > still not doing well tonight. extremely stiff didn't want to eat. I
              > called the emergency hospital in manchester NH. just to ask when
              > remidyl was supose to work. I was told like 1/2 hour after given.
              > It's definantly not working. I'll be call her vet again tomorrow
              > morning . I can't stand to hear her wimper. just breaks my heart.
              > even with Nikkis bone cancer I never heard her whimper.. I feel so
              > helpless !!
              > Lea
            • Blanca Friedman
              Message 6 of 6 , May 2, 2005
                Let us know if I can help some how... I feel your
                pain. We all feel your pain, let us know if we can do
                something for your baby.
                I am praying tonight that she gets better.
                Blanca

                http://mail.yahoo.com