WANTED: ELKHORN, WI looking for a run in shelter/materials for 2 rescued horses

  • R La Lo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      I volunteer for a local shelter who recently rescued 2 horses. Typically they do not have horses on site and we are trying to make accomodations for them as fall is coming. Does anyone have a run in shed that is needed to be removed from their property? Or can donate a kit so we can have one built? Any ideas or help would be great.