Re: [AnimalWishList] HeartWorm Med Help Needed Please

  • KristiMarie2007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2011
      Please send me your address and your labs weight, I will send you one of my dog's pills.  Money is tight for me but I can spare a pill because heartworm is the worst from what I have heard and people have helped me with food with my girl before.

      In a message dated 6/21/2011 11:43:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cntrytimeangel@... writes:

      I would not be posting on here if this was not a real need cause I've gone to everyone I know to loan me the money for a box of heartwork pills for my (2) Labs and everyone I've gone to don't have any extra money to loan me.My (2) Labs share a box of heartworm meds and it last then 3 months cause I can't afford to buy each Lab a box of heartworm pills so I make the share a box cause it's better than not having them on anything and letting them get heartworms and I sure don't want/need that to happen to my sweet babies that are like children to me and my disabled son.My (2) Labs need a heartworm pill to take on July1st,2011  Any help anyone can or will give me in my time of need would be such a big help and I would Thank You from the bottom of my heart and so would my (2) Labs  You can donate the money straight to the Vets office if you wish to all you will  have to do is email me in private for the Vets number and my account number I have at my Vets office so the money goes to my account or I have a paypal account and the address is  angelmom1998@...   A box of heartworm pills is either $35.00 or $37.00   Thank You for taking the time to read my post and everyone Take Care.Please reply to me off post please so we don't tie up the group.

      Animal Lover,
      Angie- South Carolina