A Heartfelt Thank you to all who helped raise funds for assistance dog!

  • Emma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Some of you I will never know or have never met. I had posted an ad on here to help a friend purchase another assistance dog after his dog had sadly passed away. To all of you who made this happen thank you doesn't begin to repay what you have done for Johnny Page!

      Im happy to report that Johnny got his new dog this last Monday. He received an irish setter for his new assistance dog! Every one is so happy and grateful for everyone who helped make this happen.

      Thanks so much!