Bear the Puppy

  • nails504
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      I'm writing this message because we are getting very desperate for help. My friend has a Chocolate Lab Puppy named Bear. She purchased this puppy from a pet store(yes I know this was not good but its done now) and he was very plump and ate a ton when he first got to her. I cannot give you all of the exact dates as she lives a very long distance from me (I'm in Texas and she's in Canada) but we have started a new facebook group for Bear that holds all of this info. I would NEVER ask if it wasn't desperate for this dog to receive help. We have already paid for a ton of the vet bills through volunteer donations (friends, etc) and are hoping someone out there can guide us in the right direction as this is a very special dog and deserves a chance to live a long and happy life. I'm including the facebook group below and hope and pray someone can give us something to go by. The doctors are happy to provide the info to you privately if you're worried about this being a scam. There is a letter from the Vet too if you need it. Thank you for your time and for reading this. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100346996690222

      Dana