TIME SENSITIVE~FREE Transport of small animals OFFERED!!

  • Weeping Willow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011

      People please SEE this for what it really is; A Miracle!!

      I asked permission to cross-post by poster and it was granted~feel free to cross-post to everyone needing transport/or has transport issues.

      Thank you.

      WW >^..^<

      Offer - tranportation on 2/16 NJ to Houston of any small animal

      Posted by: "rjtay13" rjtay13@...   rjtay13

      Tue Feb 8, 2011 4:19 pm (PST)

      Hi, I am offering free transportation of small animals that I can carry on the plane with me on 2/16 out of Phily. I am flying to Houston TX to pick up a small dog I am adopting. I could of had her shipped but figured it would be less traumatic to be onboard with someone to give attention and comfort. I was hoping to find someone that happened to be a dog lover and flying from Houston to the general area, but it didn't happen. So I figured I would offer the same services that I was seeking. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Bob

      A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. Edward R. Murrow

      "Do Not Mistake Movement for Productivity"
      (About the BLM/Nevada)
      TheCloudFoundation.org
      FamilyWatchdog.us
      Child At Risk 1-800-792-5200
      Natl. Safe Haven Alliance 1-888-510-BABY
      Natl. Child Abuse 1-800-4-A-CHILD
      Baby Safe Haven 1-866-814-SAFE