EVENT REMINDER - THIS WEEKEND - FENTON TSC!! SATURDAY 10AM - 6PM!! (MICHIGAN)

  • michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Wild Oat Animal Rescue is pleased to announce our 5th year of Lowcost Vaccination Clinics!!

      Starting in February! (You do not have to be a Genesee County resident to take advantage of these clinics!  We do not make you qualify for these clinics based on income or location!)

      Feb 12th at the Fenton Tractor Supply Company (TSC) located at 3265 Owen Rd, Fenton,
        (Just off US23, next to Target)
      Saturday 10-6pm

      Feb 19th at the Owosso Tractor Supply Company (TSC)  located on M-21 in Owosso
      Saturday 10-6pm

      As always, LeeAnn Berglund-Fosdick, DVM, PhD will be there to administer the vaccines to your pets!
      All Vaccines are only $10. each vaccine (We've never raised the price!)
      (CASH ONLY PLEASE)

      Vaccines available are:  Dogs- Rabies, Distemper, Bordatella, and Leptospirosis
                                                               Cats - Rabies, Distemper, and Feline Leukemia

      Please leash dogs and have cats in carriers!

      Bring proof of a past rabies vaccine to receive a 3 year certificate of vaccination, if you don't have proof, you will get a 1 year certificate.

      Genesee County Dog Licenses will also be available for purchase, bring your paperwork from the county if you have it, or bring proof of spay/neuter if you are wanting to get the spay/neuter discount price!

      Proceeds benefit Wild Oat Animal Rescue, Inc, (a 501c3 rescue), and Dr. LeeAnn's Non-profit Haiti Project!

      More info is available on our website at:  www.misallen.webs.com
      Hope to see you there!!

      Michelle Allen - Director
      Wild Oat Animal Rescue, Inc.