OT/My Feral Babies!

  • Weeping Willow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
    Hi One and All ~here are a few pics of my feral soon-to-be rescues awaiting the kennel a gracious friend offered to buy me, in which I will be transporting them to be fixed & adopted/returned back to their respective colonies.

    Also my little red female "Mari" has advanced to the point of trusting me enough to enter my home and eat with the rest of them...which means two things~ I have earned her trust (which will make her easier to trap and get medical care asap) and I was able to take closeups of her wound.

    I'd still like to know how she got this...look close and give me some "ideas" because if I find out that the consensus is that a dog attacked her~ there WILL be H-E-Double L to pay, because I have a clear idea who it is!! But please look close and let me know what you think may have caused this ok.  I have had a few tell me they think anything from "a swift hard kick" to "a car engine fan" soooo LMK.

    As is clear from her wounds, her hind hip is dislocated and this kitten suffered ungodly pain when it happened.

    She appears to be healing some but still cries out if she turns too quick/bumps into something so it clearly bothers her...that kennel can't get here fast enough! Thank you all again and enjoy the pics of my "extended family".
    WW >^..^<

    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. Edward R. Murrow

    "Do Not Mistake Movement for Productivity"
    (About the BLM/Nevada)
    TheCloudFoundation.org
    FamilyWatchdog.us