Financial Assistance Required - Sponsors and/or Other

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hi I've been a member of this group for sometime now, years in fact and I've never asked for anything, but I'm about to ask for some massive help.

      I run an exotic wildlife research group, BeastWatch (UK) where we collate and follow up on some reports in the British Isles, since my cancer things have been fairly quiet, but as I recover I'm feeling the need to become more active in our search for exotics and rescue, as some exotics such as reptiles, if not found, may perish in the wintertime.

      So we really need to raise sufficient funds for a campervan, as a lot of the time, I'm not able to get out, as my dog Zak has fits when he gets upset, so I'm going to need the space so I can take him with me, as kennels are no longer an option.

      Also many reports may need time in fact days in one place in order to try and follow these up,

      We really need to try and make the public more aware of exotic's out there today, for the benefit of themselves as well as the wildlife too.

      I myself am living on a benefit pension, and am making many sacrifices, i.e. gas electric and food, to try and get this group up and running as it could be, but it's taking forever and a day, which depresses me greatly, as I'm not able to interact with any of these reports.

      So I ask today that if anyone or all could help in some small way, I would be very grateful.

      Thank you for taking the time to read this, and a Merry Christmas to all.

      Chris Mullins
      Founder & Co-ordinator
      BeastWatch (UK)
      www.beastwatch.co.uk