2 kittens

  • cindy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hi am in need of help for 2 kittens that where born in the neighbors garden this summer. We have taken them in and they are living in my garage/shop. The help I need is finding a rescue for them Both are female very affectionate. I can foster them but I can't have them in the house do to our dogs that are not cat friendly and my allergies. But they need to be spayed,vacc, and dewormed and I can not afford to do that as to my not working at this time do to my daughters medical. If anyone can help please let me know. Again they are very tame and want to be with you all the time.