funds to help pay vet bills - betrayed by foster

  • JenniferP
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      I can always pay my vet bills, but in this particular case, a foster committed high treason, and clearly cut our throats...(for some reason, we trusted her after having worked with her for a year, just not closely). However, I do not want to do the same to the vet that provided vet care to the kittens in her foster home. I still owe them almost $1000.00 for services. The kittens are sill with the foster, she has been doing 'kitten rescue' in the past, only she did not rehome them fixed. When I recruited her to foster for me, we set up an account at a local vet so that our rescued kittens would get fixed. She did something horrible to us, and then went ahead and started pocketing the adoption fees (which was supposed to pay the vet bills - She had been doing that even though we didn't say anything, as well as taking in cats that were not ours...but it is the kitty that still needed the work done). Unless I have the means to take all the kittens, I am really at a standstill...I trust she will rehome them wisely, but she will not put money towards the vet bills. The vet services are provided by a non profit school...if anyone wanted to donate to them directly, that would be fine too, just contact me and I will direct you to the organization. All together we spent about 2000.00, so any donations to help pay the bills would be greatly appreciated! Jennifer at aristocatgirl@... or our site is http://aristocats.rescuegroups.org