PLEASE HELP PRINCESS NEEDS OUR HELP

  • Lara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      Princess has to have a tail amputation. She had a hot spot that turned into necrotic tail part of her tail died and fell off. She is at ...our vet today for the surgery. $400 Please if you can help you can call in c.c. or carecredit to Garden Grove Dog & Cat Hospital for "Princess" under Lara Lee, OC Chi Rescue 714-537-6012 or chipin at http://occhihuahuarescue.chipin.com/vet
      please help if you can, she has had a rough time of it, she just lost all 3 of her puppies to distemper and now this.