Rescued GSD needs medical attention.

  • jeanette
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      I rescued a German Shepard from a horrible situations. She is in need of medical attention for Demodex mange, she needs a complete Blood panel work up, a complete medical exam and a current rabies shot. She will also be spayed at this time. It appears that she has been breed way too may times. This is all going to cost $176.00 so I am asking for any donations for the expenses. Once she is given the all clear she will be placed up for adoption and put into a forever home where she will be loved and taken care of the way she should be. If you can donate anything. Even $5.00 will help you can call in to B&A Animal hospital in Boaz AL at 256-593-3332 or you can make the donation to my pay pal account jeanette_peterson2000@.... Thank you all in advance for your contributions.