Re: question ?

  • nekobelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
      I received a couple responses that were meant for the board

      Kitty responded
      For Milwaukee County residents, the local animal control offers rabies
      shots for $25.00.
      My vet has coupons which you can get rabies shots for your cat(s)
      /dog(s) for $20.00. Plus new clients who come to his clinic also can
      get another coupon good for a free vet exam. He also offers discounted
      spay/neuter, discounted heartworm testing, discounted feline leukemia
      testing, discounted dental cleaning, and more !
      His clinic is located in Glendale,Wisconsin, which is on the far
      Northeast side of Milwaukee, located across the street from BayShore
      Mall Towne Center,on SilverSpring, one block east of N.Port Washington
      Road/I-43 expressway.
      If you are interested in getting these coupons from me, please email
      me back and I will give you my mailing address so you can mail me your
      self addressed stamped envelope. Just let me know how many coupons you
      would like to receive.