WANTED: Purina weight circles to help shelter animals

  • Carol Janchenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      Please cross-post to applicable Lists ....

      Does your furr-kid eat Purina (dry) cat or dog food?  If so .... won't you help us raise $$ for licensed 501 (c) (3) animal shelters?  As a rat rescuer, we donate the $$ to those rescues that also include ratties.  To date, we have helped Marquette County Humane Society, Rhinelander Rat Rescue, Huron Valley Rat Rescue - and Rattie Ratz.  This year .....  we are helping Christine's Critter Cafe' and Small Animal Rescue in Fruitport, MI :

      http://ccfcandr.webs.com - a 501 (c) (3) rescue.

      Simply save the weight circle from the bag or box (not UPC code).  When you have a bunch - mail them off to me.  In turn, I will hold an eBay auction and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to a rat rescue. Most recently,$66.00 was raised for Rattie Ratz!   These funds were generated solely by the weight circles ....something that is normally discarded in the trash.

      We generally hold the auction in January.... so ...."save all year"  :)  Due to the high postage costs, no need to send me the weight circles until the end of Dec., as once again - we normally hold the eBay auction in January.   Each year a different rat rescue benefits.

      Please eMail me for my snail mail address. I welcome any questions you may have.

      MANY thanks!

      Carol J : the 13 bratty ratties <:3)~~~ & Bunny Beene  (All rescues!) / Northern Michigan

      Rat EMERGENCY?  eMail:  rathelp@yahoogroups.com