Diabetic Cats in Need Fall Fundraiser--Prizes Involved!!

  • vmaewood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      We have a pretty ambitious goal, so if you can help, even a bit, we would be most grateful. Details about the fundraiser, including the budget, the prizes, and an incredible challenge grant, see this link.

      Venita, Administrator
      Diabetic Cats in Need

      DCIN helps diabetic cats and their people. We support diabetic cats in their original and adoptive homes, rehome unwanted diabetic cats, and help to educate caregivers on the appropriate treatment of diabetic cats.