Desprate need for help!!!!

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      I run a rescue in michigan we are in desprate need of dog food, cat food,blankets,money for vet bills you name it we need it!!! we are very close to not being able to do this anymore we need help very bad!! We got some cats and kittens in that was very sick, and ended up giving it to some of the others that we had (big mess, and very bad mistake!) Alot of money, and vet bills later we are hanging by a thread. I thank anyone one in advance for your help, and go bless.