Need help for a Boston Bull, Gun Barrel, TX

  • Angel Hutto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010

    We have a little Boston bull in need of some vetting. And possible a rescue if anyone has any idea of one. We had her checked for a chip and there was not one. She looks as if she has been out a while. Like many others I a pretty sure she was dumped.

    To those of you who know me I drive to Commerce and back. I drive down 47 to 198, the back side of Mabank, to head home. On my long drive home down 47, closer to Mabank, in the middle of nowhere I ran over, yes – ran over, this little Boston bull. Jaci was in the middle of nowhere with no house close by to be seen. She looks as if she has bread nearly to death and needs to be spayed.

    Luckily she has no broken bones or serious injuries. She is scraped up pretty good and scared. She is full of parasites and pretty neglected some infections. She is at Risinger’s Vet Clinic (972/563-3305) in Terrell, TX at the moment.

    P.S. Jaci is heartworm negative! She needed a name so we called her Jaci.
    Angel and the gang...
    Doxies, Schnauzers, Rotties, Pyrs, Sharpeis, etc... RULE!
    Alpha Kappa Delta, SAC, ASPCA, TXDPS, TX Humane Legislation....
    AAS, BAS, almost MAS-TVCC, Capella, TX A&M Commerce, & I made the Deans list...