Tiny kitten needs help with hewr medical bills

  • jenny stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Lillian came to us with bad injuries that required immediate surgery (It looked like something had tried to rip off both the legs on her left side.). The vet was not even sure she would survive the surgery. But she was so full of spirit and had such a will to live we had to try. She survived the surgery and is doing fine so far, but we now have to find a way to pay her medical bills. There is a good chance that she will have to go back in for another surgery if the repair does not hold, so we are hoping to pay off the bill from this one soon.

      We have set up a Chip In page for her in hopes of getting some help with her vet bills. You can read more about her and see  a picture there. http://tkkh.chipin.com/tiny-kittens-medical-bills

      Thank you

      Troll Keep Kitty Haven