Frontline

  • Lori Ann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
      I have been on unemployment for over a year and am feeding my eleven dogs.  Can someone please donate some Frontline?  I am having a terrible time.  I spray them with flea spray all the time and give them baths but the fleas just keep on coming.  Frontline is the only thing that will really do the job but I just can't afford it.  My cats need it too.