Fundraising to help diabetic cats....

  • vmaewood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      ...stay at home or find new homes.

      See this posting  on the Diabetic Cats in Need Yahoo Group. You don't have to be a member of that group to read the message. Any donations, however small, are very welcome and will help these cats live happy, normal lives. Donations are tax deductible in the US.

      Venita Wood
      Coordinator
      Diabetic Cats in Need

      (PS--if you contribute through this posting, please let me know. I like to know who the DCIN donors are.)

      If you are skeptical, email me and I can give you references--references to vets who have worked with DCIN to save lives and references to people DCIN has helped.