Re: [AnimalWishList] Help Needed For Cats

  • Caroline Emberger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010

      Rachel,
      If you are trying to trap, neuter, return the cats, have you tried to get in touch with Alley Cat Allies (alleycatallies.org)? They are one of the largest tnr organizations in the country. They may be able to assit in finding someone in the area that can help with the surgies.
      Hope this helps and thank you for all you are doing for those babies,

      Carrie
      *Cats and Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole*